I first played Baldur's Gate almost twelve years ago. Having always loved the series, I wanted to give my hand to the many great mods before me at my own works.
As you can see, my preference are NPC Mods, where I can develop an original character from start to finish and incorporate it into the great story of Baldur's Gate.
Other Details about Me
- Favorite Characters: Aerie, Mazzy.
- Favorite Class: Archer, Swashbuckler, Cavalier.
- Favorite Baldur's Gate NPC Mod: Aura.
Technical Site and Credits:
- Mod Voices: Most of my Mods use sounds from NWN, except Recorder who uses sounds from Fire Emblem's Azura.
- Portraits: Most of my mods use images from NWN, except Recorder who uses a portrait painted by the very talented Nicole Cadet. You can see her other work here
- Requirements: All Mods require either BG:EE, BG:EE with SoD, or BG:EE(2). The old versions will not work.
- Influence: A lot of technical influence derives from AionZ (See their work here: ) who has made excellent mods of their own. You can learn more about them here.
- The Branwen mod by was also an excellent tutorial, which you can find here.
- Lastly, many characters were based or influenced by characters sourcing from the great NWN PW world Arelith, which you can learn about here.
- Availability to Help with Other Mods: I don't mind sharing a bit of time in proofreading or quick testing. Just reach out on the Beamdog Forums or via my Contact form.